Engagement Rings San Diego
Find the perfect Engagement Ring at the perfect price at Leo’s.
Engagement Rings San DiegoCongratulations! Since you’ve wound up on this page, we imagine you’ve found the love of your life and are ready to pop the question. You may not have expected selecting an engagement ring to be such an intimidating task, but it is! Picking out the perfect engagement ring is a huge decision. This is the ring your soul mate will wear every day for the rest of her life. You want this special piece of jewelry to truly capture the way you feel about her and the love you both share for each other. You probably have a million ideas and questions rolling through your mind. Where can you go in San Diego to view a diverse selection of gorgeous engagement rings? What style engagement ring should you pick? Should you choose a traditional diamond or add a modern twist and go with a colored gemstone? It may seem like a tough decision now, but don’t worry! That’s exactly why we’re here to help. Stop by Leo Hamel Fine Jewelry and Engagement Ring Store on San Diego Avenue and watch all of your concerns disappear.
An engagement ring should be a representation of the wearer as an individual and the two of you as a couple. You want the engagement ring you choose to touch on her personal style, but you also want to be sure it has a romantic elegance about it. There are so many different options for engagement ring styles. Understandably, you might be feeling a bit overwhelmed. Let us break it down to make this huge decision a bit easier for you.
- Classic solitaire: Close your eyes and picture an engagement ring. You probably just envisioned a beautifully elegant band holding a mesmerizing diamond, standing alone and shining bright for the entire world to see. The archetype of engagement rings since 1886, the solitaire is a classic that will never go out of style.
- Halo ring design: Bolder than a classic solitaire, the halo expands the appearance of the center stone by as much as half a carat or more. Smaller diamonds encompass the centerpiece in a circle of light creating an alluring aesthetic of more brilliance and sparkle. This style is truly heaven sent.
- Three stone ring: Also known as Past, Present, Future rings, this beautiful style pays tribute to your journey as a couple. Each stone is a representation of your relationship; the left represents the time you’ve shared together, the center stone symbolizes the love you share today, and the right stands for all that the future holds.
- Vintage: All vintage, pre-owned engagement rings have been restored to their beautiful, timeless splendor. With an appearance that looks brand new, vintage engagement rings allow you to spend less on the perfect ring- and splurge more for your wedding day!
- Antique-inspired: Romantic and elegant, antique-inspired rings feature details like filigree, etched metals, and floral motifs. These designs draw inspiration from the Art Deco, Edwardian, and Victorian eras.
- Colored gemstone: Who says your engagement ring has to be a diamond? If you appreciate a pop of color and desire a ring that is truly unique, opt for a colored gemstone center stone. If you also desire diamonds there are many different ways to incorporate them too!
- Side stone: Traditional meets glitz and glamour. Additional smaller diamonds or other gemstone accents add more flare and brilliance to your engagement ring. Different options include channel set bands, pavé bands, and split shank bands.
- Custom design- Can’t decide on a style you’re sure she’ll adore? Design the perfect engagement ring yourself! Custom designed engagement rings are a foolproof way to capture your unique love story and ensure your true love has a one-of-a-kind ring.
Big decisions, like purchasing an engagement ring, require time and patience. Don’t rush and don’t settle. Just like you knew your special someone was “the one”, you’ll just know when you find the perfect engagement ring. Unearth various types of ring designs and styles at Leo Hamel Fine Jewelry and Engagement Ring Store in San Diego to find your quintessential engagement ring. From vintage to modern, sleek to sexy, petite to grandiose… we guarantee you’ll leave with the engagement ring of your dreams.