Find the perfect Sapphire Jewelry for the perfect price at Leo’s.
Sapphire JewelrySapphire is one of the most popular gemstones and is used extensively in fine jewelry. More commonly known as the September birthstone, sapphires are an excellent choice for all styles of jewelry, including rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. A variety of the mineral corundum, sapphires are rated 9 out of 10 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness. This makes sapphire one of the most durable gemstones (second only to diamonds), and perfect for every day wear. Did you know the crystal on most modern watches is actually made of sapphire? This is because of how strong it is!
The brilliant blue color of sapphire dazzles as the centerpiece of rings and pendants. They also make for a gorgeous accent to complement a diamond or other gemstone. Looking for that ‘something blue’ to wear on your wedding day? Sapphire jewelry is an excellent choice. Add a pop of color to any occasion with glamorous sapphire jewelry, believed to bring joy, prosperity, inner peace, and beauty to its wearer. While blue sapphires are most popular, these gems dazzle in a myriad of striking colors, each with its own unique meaning.
- Pink sapphires- Known to stimulate emotions and encourage love, forgiveness, and release of the past. Colors range from pale, baby pink to hot pink shades.
- Yellow sapphires- Bring wisdom and creative focus to help manifest one’s goals and ambitions. Colors range from pastel, light yellow to bright lemon yellow.
- Padparadscha sapphires- Padparadscha sapphires are the rarest color variety of sapphire, with a delicate pinkish orange hue. Popular among artists, writers, and singers, padparadscha sapphires unite one’s creativity, sensuality, and spirituality.
- Green sapphires- Bring intuition and clarity to their wearer. Green sapphire also encourages compassion towards others. Colors range from light to dark bluish green through yellowish green.
- Purple sapphires- Known as a gemstone of spiritual awakening, purple sapphires stimulate meditation and peace. Colors range from deep purple to delicate violet.