Find the perfect Topaz Jewelry for the perfect price at Leo’s.
Topaz JewelryTaking their stance as the sapphire’s fiercest rival, topaz gemstones can also be found in an array of colors, including shades of blue, green, yellow, orange, red, and more. The most popular color of topaz is imperial topaz, which features a vibrant orange hue with pink undertones. November’s birthstone, and the gem that marks 4th and 23rd wedding anniversaries, topaz is considered to be a soothing and healing gemstone. Just like sapphires, each color of topaz has a different meaning.
- Blue topaz- Reflects the energy of the mind and knowledge, stimulating one’s ability to learn and think through complex scenarios. Blue topaz inspires creativity, increases one’s attention span, and helps its wearer achieve perfection when working on various projects. Regarded as a stone of peacefulness, blue topaz helps to calm emotions.
- Clear/White/Silver topaz- Embodies the energy of the spirit and expands one’s senses. Clear topaz removes stagnant energy and allows one to discover their inner wealth of knowledge and abilities. A remarkable stone of truth, clear topaz permits one to perceive the truth in others and maintain truth in oneself.
- Golden and Imperial topaz- Like a battery, imperial topaz can recharge oneself, spiritually and physically. It boosts faith and optimism and increases one’s confidence, self-worth, and pride without inflating the ego. Golden and imperial topaz increases one’s charisma and attracts helpful people while inspiring one to remain generous and open-hearted.
- Pink topaz- Personifies hope, encourages integrity, honesty, and openness, and brings good fortune in matters of love. Pink topaz jewelry is a meaningful gift for a budding romance to express affection that will continue to grow over time.
- Purple topaz- Elevating and highly transformative, purple topaz amplifies one’s abilities to give and receive abundantly on all levels. Purple topaz is excellent for decision-making, as well as revealing serious flaws in logic or lack of objectivity.
- Brown topaz- Grows strength and stability, confidence and commitment, and increases faithfulness in love and the ability to build lasting friendships. Brown topaz assists in providing a stable environment for tasks such as beginning a family or starting a new business.