Find the perfect Tourmaline Jewelry for the perfect price at Leo’s.
Tourmaline JewelryVivid and charming, tourmaline jewelry comes in almost every color imaginable. In fact, tourmaline has one of the widest color ranges of any gemstone. This dazzling gemstone occurs in various shades of essentially every hue, making it one of the best choices for emphasizing your colorful style. From rich reds to pastel pinks and peaches, vivid emerald greens to vibrant yellows and deep blues, the breadth of tourmaline’s color range is unrivaled. Because of its wide variety of colors, tourmaline is one of the most popular gemstones. And each color of tourmaline jewelry has its own unique meaning.
- Blue tourmaline- Also known as indicolite, blue tourmaline is said to promote harmony, tolerance, and kindness. It is also thought to bring joy and happiness. The soothing blue color is believed to have a calming effect and offer relief from stress.
- Black tourmaline- Also known as schorl, black tourmaline is recommended for ridding oneself of negative thoughts, anxieties, anger, and feelings of unworthiness. This stone is also helpful in relieving stress because of its linear flow of energy. Essentially, black tourmaline protects against destructive energies and bad vibes.
- Pink tourmaline- Along with opal, pink tourmaline is an alternative birthstone for the month of October. This stone is most associated with love and other matters of the heart. Pink tourmaline stimulates feelings of joy, happiness, love, and relaxation.
- Red tourmaline- Also known as rubellite, red tourmaline is beneficial for healing relationships and emotional wounds. Red tourmaline can assist one in finding courage and strength to face and change challenging situations.
- Green tourmaline- Also known as verdelite, green tourmaline can enhance stamina and vitality in physical activities. This stone is known to evoke courage and strength to overcome fears and bad habits.
- Brown tourmaline- Also known as dravite, this stone is generally opaque. It helps bring hidden and suppressed feelings to the surface to be confronted and properly dealt with. Brown tourmaline also provides a soothing and calming effect to deal with situations and emotions without stress.
- Watermelon tourmaline- This stone typically has a pink center and green ring around the outside. These are one of the most sought-after tourmaline gemstones. Watermelon tourmaline has a combination of green and pink tourmaline energies, which amplifies their affects.