SELL DIAMONDS IN SAN DIEGO
Where can I sell diamonds and diamond jewelry in San Diego?Selling diamond jewelry and loose diamonds is safe and stress-free when you visit Leo Hamel Jewelry & Gold Buyers in San Diego! We’ll buy your diamonds in all shapes and carat weights, loose or set in jewelry. If you have a diamond that is 2 carats or larger, you’re in luck! Premiums are offered for these giant, glittering gems. No matter the size, you will receive top dollar when you sell diamonds and diamond jewelry to Leo Hamel Jewelry & Gold Buyers because we need them for our jewelry store!
Whether you are looking to sell diamond engagement rings, diamond wedding bands, diamond necklaces and pendants, diamond bracelets, or any other type of diamond jewelry, stop by one of our 5 convenient diamond buying locations throughout San Diego. Other San Diego jewelry stores that buy used jewelry and diamonds simply pay you based on the diamond itself. At Leo Hamel Diamond Buyers, your piece will be valued as a whole. Your diamond jewelry will be valued based on the diamond, the precious metal, and other factors, ensuring you receive the most money possible.
Have you found yourself wondering, “How much is my diamond worth?” At Leo Hamel Diamond Buyers, our professional Graduate Gemologists are on hand to assist with grading your diamonds. Our friendly experts will authenticate and evaluate your pieces to ensure you receive the biggest payout when you sell loose diamonds and diamond jewelry. If you have any diamond certificates or relevant paperwork for your diamonds, please make sure to bring those in, too! These will help with the evaluation, which in turn, helps you make more money!
What should you expect when you sell diamonds to Leo Hamel Diamond Buyers?
- • Free evaluations and appraisals of diamond jewelry and loose diamonds
- • Excellent customer service from professional Graduate Gemologists
- • Biggest on-the-spot payout in San Diego
- • Confidential and secure transactions
- • No transaction is too small or too big
- • Sell loose diamonds or diamond jewelry on the spot for immediate money.
- • Caught in a bind? Pawn your diamond jewelry to receive a temporary loan.
- • Sell diamonds on consignment to receive even more money once your unwanted piece finds a new home.
- • If you’re unable to leave the comforts of your home, don’t worry-we’ll come to you!
- • Looking to upgrade? Trade your diamonds and diamond jewelry towards a new purchase.