Watch enthusiasts worldwide recognize Audemars Piguet wristwatches as some of the most intricate and upscale on the market. If you’re looking to purchase one of these high quality timepieces, but must consider your budget, it’s best to begin your search with a pre-owned Audemars Piguet. You’ll get all of the elegance and functionality of Audemars Piguet, but for a lower cost- it’s a win-win! If you’re on the fence about purchasing a pre-owned watch, here are 5 reasons that will surely help sway your decision.
- Tradition: Audemars Piguet was founded in 1875 by two Swiss watchmakers- Jules Louis Audemars and Edward Auguste Piguet. To this day, AP still operates under the control of members of its founding families. The fine watch manufacturer has maintained their independence over the course of their 142 year history, allowing them complete control over new, quality innovations. Purchasing a pre-owned Audemars Piguet will show you care about fine watchmaking quality, not just commercial value.
- Design: Both Audemars and Piguet were extremely passionate about mastering complex watch mechanisms and creating innovative designs. This passion shines through with every model produced, even now. Audemars Piguet originated the Skeleton watch, which allows wearers to see the watches’ movements and complications through the crystal. When wearing a pre-owned AP you’ll be confident that you’re showing off a distinctive design.
- Exclusivity: Audemars Piguet produce about 31,000 watches a year, which is fairly low for the luxury watch industry. This proves the Swiss watch manufacturer expends an enormous amount of effort for each individual watch, ensuring supreme quality and performance.Owning a pre-owned Audemars Piguet allows you to join a very exclusive club at a fraction of the price!
- Technology: Audemars Piguet watches have an unpretentious appearance; however, the technology behind them is extraordinary. From essential complications of watches like timekeeping and chiming, to astronomical functions that track moon phases, sunrises and sunsets, to dual time zones and perpetual calendars, these technologically enhanced wristwatch functions are truly amazing.
- Repair: While you may be nervous about purchasing a pre-owned watch, if you buy it from a reputable dealer who has nearly 4 decades of expertise in reconditioning fine watches, then there’s really nothing to be concerned about. Our expert watch repair department doesn’t let a single piece leave their hands until it appears and runs like new. You’ll get the same prestige of purchasing a brand new Audemars Piguet, just at a much more economical price!
Visit our showroom on San Diego Avenue today to view our collection of pre-owned Audemars Piguet and other fine Swiss and German watches. If for some reason we don’t have the watch of your dreams on hand, our personal shoppers will search our worldwide network of contacts to find it!